MDI Hospital's health centers comply with the following standards regarding prescription refills, required insurance information, accepted insurances and holiday observances.
- Routine prescription refills called in by noon will be forwarded to your pharmacy by 3:00 pm the same day. Any call after 12:00 pm may not be processed the same day. If you cannot make a scheduled appointment, please call to cancel at least 24 hours in advance. Failure to cancel may result in a charge.
- Please bring your current health insurance cards with you to each visit.
- For managed care patients, please call your health center office with current insurance information before visiting a specialist or seeking emergency services whenever possible.
- We accept and bill all insurances.
- We are closed on the following holidays: New Year's Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas.