- Diehl Snyder, MD - Graduate of the University of Maryland School of Medicine; Family practice residency, Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA; Psychiatry residency, Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA; Board Certified in Psychiatry and Neurology
- Silvio Saidemberg, MD - Graduate of UNICAMP Medical School (Brazil). Psychiatry residency at University of Pittsburg, Pittsburg, PA. Board certified in Psychiatry. Dr. Saidemberg sees children, adolescents, and adults
- Stephen Koscherak, PhD, ABPP - BA, Tufts University; MA and PhD from State University of New York. Dr. Koshcerak sees school-age children, adolescent, adults and married couples
- Betty Massie, Ph. D. - Ph.D from Florida Institute of technology, Melbourne, Florida; Betty sees age 17 and above.
- Diane Tennies, Ph.D - Clinical Psychologist; BA in Psychology and Human Services, Sate University of New York; PhD, University of Maine; Dr. Tennies works with children, adolescents and adults
- Laura Hendricks, PMHNP - Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner; Clinical Nurse Specialist. Laura sees both children and adults.
- Silvia Ingerson, PPMHNP/CNC/LADC - Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor; BSN, University of Maine; MSN/PMHP, Husson College; Silvia works with children, adolescents and adults
- Elaine Mangini, PA-C - PA degree, Touro College, Dix Hills, New York; BA - Psychology. Elaine sees adolescents and adults for medication evaluations and rechecks.
- Lynne Assaf, LCSW - Masters in Social Work, Boston University of Social Work, Boston, MA. Lynne sees both children and adults.
- Beverly Chasse APRN, BC, CNS - Clinical Nurse Specialist; Master of Science in Education, Professional Counseling - University of Southern Maine
- Alan Graff, LCPC - BA in Sociology, Boston University; Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study, Masters of Science in Mental Health Counseling, Connecticut State University.
- Cecily Judd, LCSW - Licensed Clinical Social Worker; BA, Ohio Wesleyan University; Masters in Social Work, Ohio State University; Cecily works with children, adolescents, and adults
- Roz Kreilkamp, LMSW-CC - Masters in Social Work, University of Maine - Orono; Bachelors in Occupational Therapy, Tufts University. Roz sees children, adolescents and adults.
- Dan Lorey, LCSW, CCS - Masters in Social Work, Stonybrook University, Stonybrook, New York. Dan sees adolescents and adults.
- Edith Snyder Lyman, LCSW - Masters in Social Work, Boston College; Masters in Science, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons Institute of Human Nutrition; Edith sees adults only.
- Amie Quirion, LCSW, CADC - Masters in Social Work, Simmons College School of Social Work, Boston, MA. Amie sees both children and adults.