- Brian Caine, MD - Medical College of Virginia; Residency Eastern Maine Medical Center, Bangor, ME; Certified by the American Board of Family Practice; Certificate of Advanced Qualifications in Geriatric Medicine; Fellow, American Academy of Family Physicians; Also holds office hours at Community Health Center.
- Tanya Hanke, DO - University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine; Board certified in Family Practice. Areas of interest include family practice, pediatrics, integrative medicine.
- Michael Heniser, DO - Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, DO Degree - 2004; Fort Wayne Medical Education Program Internship and Residency
- Julian Kuffler, MD - Harvard School of Public Health; Harvard Medical School; Residency at Maine Medical Center, Portland, Maine; Medical Director of Community Health Center; Certified by American Board of Family Practice
- Ronald Prokopius, MD - Northern Ohio Universities College of Medicine, Akron, Ohio; Internal Medicine residency, Summa Health Systems, Akron, Ohio; Geriatric medicine fellowship, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio; Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine; Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Geriatrics
- Stephen Koscherak, PhD, ABPP - BA, Tufts University; MA and PhD from State University of New York. Dr. Koshcerak sees school-age children, adolescent, adults and married couples
- Ann Dundon, PA-C - Physician Assistant Certificate, Yale University School of Medicine; BS in Nautical Science, Maine Maritime Academy; Nationally certified Physician Assistant; Fellow, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Linda Maxwell, PA-C - BS, PA program at SUNY, Stony Brook, NY; Nationally Certified Physician Assistant
- Alan Graff, LCPC - BA in Sociology, Boston University; Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study, Masters of Science in Mental Health Counseling, Connecticut State University.
- Roz Kreilkamp, LMSW-CC - Masters in Social Work, University of Maine - Orono; Bachelors in Occupational Therapy, Tufts University. Roz sees children, adolescents and adults.